Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First Post!

Hello!  I am new to blogging and this is my first post!  I love to write and have been inspired by my close friend to keep this as a hobby.  As of right now, I am enjoying my summer break.  Since I am a teacher I have off and this is my first summer without working.  I feel refreshed and love to wake up everyday with something new to do.  

I have spent most of my time at my lake house in Michigan, spending time with family, and catching up with my friends.  




  Thanks Michelle Brezek!  Love ya!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12499659/?claim=hme98th3e2v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog. Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I like your setup. I need to figure out those bells and whistles still like how to add "currently" and setting up blog rolls and buttons and fun things like that. Lake house! Sounds awesome! Any more raccoons pay you a visit? ;)

    ReplyDelete