Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blog 7-11 I have missed you Blogger

I was.....



Finally, I am back!  I left my lake house and came back to reality.  Summer isn't over though, I will be back there soon!  It was nice to be in the car and feeling ready to get back.  I walked in the door and jumped on my bed (I really did) and then was ready for a nice hot shower with regular water.

As I turned it on and let the water run I realized there wasn't any HOT water!  Ugh!  I guess we had minor flooding and the pilot went out and my neighbors didn't light it up for me.  So, I had to wait for them to come and home and let me know how to because it's one of those electronic ones.  Don't judge me, I did go down there and check myself and pushed a button a few times, but nothing happened.

After my sad moment life still went on...

I have been home and visiting friends and still redecorating my apartment.  I have these teal rugs in my living room and they are a bit much.  I am going to have to shop and find something else.  I also cleaned my kitchen real well and rearranged the counter tops.  It's amazing how different it looks and feels when you move your coffee pot to another section of the kitchen.  :)

I am also working at my old stomping ground, Villanova.  I worked there in high school and on my college breaks.  I like to help out my boss, Lisa.  She has a lot of new employees that need help.  So I am putting my teaching sense to good use by training some of them.  It gets hot after working there a few hours, but it's fun and I love it!



This upcoming week I will be attending some professional development.  I will organize the times and dates tomorrow and get pumped up for those!  Woo hooo!  I will be teaching with an iPad next year and there are still some apps that I want to know about.  I also will be teaching my own resource class and I would like some more tips for classroom management.


As far as more PD for the Summer....I am still relaxing!  I am going back to the lake house in a week and will continue to read, blog, and stay connected!


Link up with Michelle for the Blog Challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Love when you write with me! Sounds like a perfect summer - taking time for ourselves is so so so important! :-)
    love you snooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lake house sounds so nice after a busy school year! Enjoy your time there again!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete