Monday, July 7, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 6 and 7

Good Morning!  I am back to a routine for a week or so now.  I was in Michigan at my lake house and was having horrible hotspot connection.  Have you ever tried to use a hotspot on your phone?  I have seen it work, but it wasn't working for me too well.

My summer, so far, has been back and forth to my lake house.  This year I said I was going to be up there as much as possible.  It is beautiful, relaxing, and I even get to spend time with extended family members!  Next week, I am going with some of my girlfriends and their kids!  It will be busy with kids but I enjoy it!

My other prompt for today is:  Favorite books

Here are my top three favorite books!

1.  Room by Emma Donoghue
2.  Lovely Bones
3.  The Giver

4 comments:

  1. Michigan is Beautiful in the summer!! The Giver seems to be a popular book. I liked it, but when my eighth grader read it this year for school, it felt different to me. Maybe I was just noticing that he is growing up. Have a fun time at the lake!
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves the Giver! I saw you reviewed Room on your good reads and I was envisioning you, on a raft, floating in a lade and reading. That's what happened, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Giver is such a popular choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late to this post, but I LOVED all three of those books myself. I just read Room this year and made my mom read it because I liked it so much. I found the whole concept fascinating!

    ReplyDelete