Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blogging Reflection

So...it is the end of July and also the end of the Blog Challenge with Michelle Brezek.  Honestly, I did not complete the challenge by blogging everyday.  But, I did enjoy the prompts that were given to me everyday and the time I spent blogging.

I will continue to blog as the school year starts and looking forward to linking with other teachers.  I found that sharing stories and ideas helps me stay motivated.  My goals for the school year is to post lessons that go well in the class, entertaining stories, or programs that are working with my students.

As for right now...I am going to enjoy the rest of the summer and finish reading my last book (The Vacationers)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I'm literally going to post this comment then get outside to read in the sun- what summer is all about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your posts this school year! ;) See you soon.

    ReplyDelete