Thursday, July 3, 2014

Family Post- Blog Challenge Day 3

My family is amazing.  I am thankful that I have them nearby and don't have to JUST see them on holidays or travel far to get to them.  I am also lucky to have my extended family close by.  To read more about my family, you can just read my "About" tab on my blog!  When I think about my childhood, I only think about my brothers and I.  I added some great memories of growing up below:

We used to help my grandma deliver avon books to her clients around town!  We would fight who got to sit in the front seat!  Then she would take us out to get ice cream or have lunch at Connies!  

I used to be at every single baseball game for my brothers.  

Making memories at our lake house in Michigan

Playing nintendo.  I only played if they weren't home.  Sometimes they would hand over the controller to me and make me believe I was playing but it was on the default screen.  :(

Watching classic movies and learning words to all of them




 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your memories made me smile! Thanks for sharing them. I really need to write down some memories also.
    Allyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your brothers would trick you with the video game! I would do stuff like that to my little sisters too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - what Jennie said about your brother's tricking you! Sounds about right...that's what big siblings do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic movies and Nintendo... Sums up my childhood too! Thanks for bringing me down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Christine. :) Ahhh, Connies! I remember it fondly. I haven't been there in a while, but I've been there many times before...with your mom! ;)

    ReplyDelete