Tuesday, July 1, 2014

loving the blogging

Hello out there! I just wanted to say that I love blogging! I am going to take words of the wiser from my principal. She said, "just write, even if you don't know if anyone is reading." Thanks Sue! By the way I figured out how to use social media icons! Follow my steps below: 

 1. Take a screen shot of an icon from google (facebook or pinterest) 

 2. Size it to a circle shape by using the tool on the top in your screenshot and click the button all the way to the right
3.  Then click the button all the way to the left (blue outlined box and choose elliptical) 

4. Next make your size of your icon 

5. Finally click at the top of the screenshot where the name is and save it as whatever icon it is 

 TO MAKE THEM CLICKABLE: go to this youtube video and follow the directions! She is great! I will help if needed too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqkInO6vxaI

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Your social media buttons look fabulous. I just started following you on Instagram. I'm loving your Instagram button way more than mine on our blog. I'll be back to read more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete