Wednesday, August 20, 2014

100 days of Happiness-Day 1

I have accepted to take the 100 Days of Happiness Challenge!  I feel like this is a great way to start (beginning of the school year) and I plan to post my happiness everyday on my blog!

Here is the link to the website to get inspired and get started!  http://100happydays.com/


Today we introduced our social justice topic to our students by explaining what social justice is and then reading the book, "14 Cows For America"  It a beautiful book inside and out.  The students listened well and made some connections during our discussion after reading the book.  This leads me to my happiness today.  I also have more below:

-teaching my own resource class (math and language arts)
-going to the dentist and being told that I have great teeth
-Getting ahead on my lesson planning for next week!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for happiness! I think we are going to spread a ton this year!

    ReplyDelete