Friday, October 3, 2014

New Book and Lovin' it- If I Stay

If I Stay Summary
As of right now, I am reading the book, "If I Stay."  I love it so far.  I usually don't like to read books when there is a movie out already, but I am lovin' this one so far.  The detail in the book is amazing and I fall right into the main character, Mia.  Mia is a teenager who plays the cello and her story begins when her family go for a car ride to visit friends of the family.  They end up in a crazy scary car crash and as of right now I am not sure if they are all dead.  Mia is narrating everything that is happening and she can NOW see herself half alive at the scene of the accident and now at the hospital.  She isn't sure how and why this is happening, and either am I!

Character Analysis of Mia
Mia is kind hearted teenager with a lot of maturity.  She loves her family very much.  She mentions in the book, "I'd rather go off and be with my family."  She is like an old soul and has interests that are a lot different than typical teenagers.  She also is kind hearted because she describes her relationship with her grandparents as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment