Monday, June 29, 2015

I love 31

Today I am promoting the company 31!  It's amazing!  Treat yourself and those around you to a bag, a purse, a wallet, or much more!  C'mon who doesn't love bags?  If not bags, then organization!  I know I do!  For those teachers out there....have you checked it out?

My cousins Kara and Jenny are 31 Queens and have brought me much happiness in my home, at work, and on the go!  Love ya!


The website is:  http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

If you are wondering....what can I use this for?  Check out pinterest and search some ideas.  Type in the product name and you have so many ideas to choose from!  I have an example below for the "Oh Snap Bin"

                                   


I am going to start an online party soon and have a running list of items that I want for home and school!  I will start out with Fold N' File.  I have so many ways to use this at school...gotta keep track of the student's needs!

How about to hold a station for shared pens, pencils, tape, scissors, stapler...etc all the good stuff?

Any questions?  Thoughts on what I use?  





No comments:

Post a Comment