Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer Begins

Soooo I gotta be better at this blogging thing!  It should be a daily commitment of mine to share what I want to do and what I'm doing. I guess it's just hard since it seems that there isn't an audience.

Hopefully that changes this summer.......

I am currently living on my own right now and I am decorating. Therefore, I am on Pinterest more often than ever.  I am looking to make it cozy in my living room. I'm in between a wall of picture frames or some floating shelves. Which do you think I should choose?



I also have a list of books I wish to read this summer:
1.  I am Malala
2.  Dark places
3.  Refresh on Holes and Stargirl for my ELA classes
  


That's all for now
P.S.
Thanks Brezek for always being there no matter if it's through a text or in the blogosphere. I love ya. http://bigtimeliteracy.blogspot.comhttp://bigtimeliteracy.blogspot.com



     






1 comment:

  1. Hey friend! Thanks for the love at the end of your post! :-) I love when you write! I also love those floating white shelves adn that you have current student bloggers off to the right. How I miss middle school!
    As far as your audience, you gotta keep at it - keep writing, and link up with other bloggers! I can email you with a list of link ups if you want - I always find followers that way!
    keep writing, I love reading your stuff!
    love you! xo

    ReplyDelete