Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday

Hello all!  It's a beautiful Sunday and I am excited to continue to rest, read, and blog!  Sundays should be for some R&R.  I am linking up with Mary Keegan  because according to her that is what Sundays are for!  Her blog has amazing pictures of her in Florida and sharing what she is up to.

A FUN SATURDAY leads to a LAZY SUNDAY
I will first share what I did yesterday because it was a lot of fun.  My nephew, Michael, turned three on June 9th and his "firefighter" themed party was full of love and laughter.  It was very hot and humid out yesterday.  This is why the kids have pink rosy cheeks.  Here are some fun pics to check out.

 


SUNDAY PLANS
-Blog
-Finish TV show
-Buy some songs on iTunes
-Read
-Catch up with friends on the phone

Check out Florence and the Machine's album or listen to your music app on your iphone and go to iTunes Weekly top 50 and listen for free!  It's good stuff!


PLANS FOR THE WEEK....
Leaving for the lake house with mom on Monday night!  Yay!  Can't wait to get back to my cousins and the beach!  I will continue to blog while I am away and even share some possible antiques I find while shopping.











What are you doing to rest on Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. super cute pics and sounds like a great sunday! We slept late, went for a run around 1, and ate breakfast at 2:30. LOVE! :-)

    ReplyDelete