Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What I'm doing on a rainy day...

These rainy days are getting old.  Don't get me wrong, I love to relax but the rain just makes me want to do nothing. I want to read, blog, and watch a movie. I just finished reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.  Next I am onto Rabbit Run by John Updike.  I have owned this book since high school.  I was supposed to read it in a lit book club but I wasn't a great partner and didn't read it.  I even was told by my teacher to read it and write a paper but I used the Internet to help....please don't judge.  So, now I feel that I owe it to my students and myself to finally read and finish it.





Currently I am at my lake house in Gobles, Michigan with my mom.  It's so nice to be here and know I don't have to do too much. How many people can say they can do that?  I am so grateful to have this house full of memories, family around, the beach, and much more.  My mom has come up here since she was a little girl and being with her now makes her more than happy and blessed.  We get to share so much time and laugh about things we never thought we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment