Monday, June 22, 2015

Guilty Pleasures

I have linked up with The Craft of Teaching.  Sharing my guilty pleasures seems fun and easy to do as a morning blog.  I am still up at the lake house, enjoying every minute of it.  I have had some me time but also enough family time as well.  Some guilty pleasures that I will admit are

Eating things I shouldn't

You know how it is to be on vacation, right?  Snacks, sweets, and big meals are everywhere!  Left and right people are saying, "Try this!"  So, besides the new chicken dip that I tried yesterday there have been sweet stuff that I am not so proud that I ate....but it happens.






Now since I am away from most of my family and friends, I am checking my phone way too much.  I am honestly on Facebook more here than I am at home.  I am posting, sharing, commenting, and liking posts.  My service here is just mediocre, so I am like double checking that things get sent.  


Last but not least but I am keeping to myself a little too much.  It may seem like I am ignoring others at times, but I just want to be quiet and chill with my own thoughts.  This quote explains it all


What are your guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

  1. I love quiet time too! My niece is here and we were out ALL day yesterday and now I just want to stay home all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the snacking!! Summer time snacks get me every time. Enjoy your me time!!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete