Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What day is it? Wednesday?

As you may know already I am at my lake house enjoying the quiet.  It's not always quiet, but I have had some time to blog and even browse other blogs.  I sometimes wake up and don't know what day of the week it is.  I am trying to not look at my phone too much, but come on, let's be real.

So, It's Wednesday and....

I just had to put this picture in.  This movie is great.  I have seen t-shirts with this quote on them.  I don't know why it took so long to get them out in the stores.  Anyway......as I sit on the back screened-in porch with my yogurt and blueberries, I would like to share some of my other favorite movies and do a random fun blog today.

My one all time favorite is the Wizard of Oz.  I have collected so many books, posters, collectable items, and even those beautiful plates you hang throughout my childhood.  Once in a while, a friend or my mom gets a great find and gives it to my for my birthday.  I found this funny picture the other day.  I do like Dorothy but I love the Wicked witch.




















I obviously love musicals!  Grease was a movie I watched over and over again without really getting what was happening.  When I got older I said to my mom, "You let me watch this?"  Those Summmmmmmer Niiiiiiiiights!

The there are those darker movies that have a little of everything.  Love, culture, family, and some life lessons to live by.  A Bronx Tale is one of my favorites.  I have always loved the quote below.  He tells him before he goes on his first date...


And last but not least a funny and witty comedy about two girls who lie up and down just to make themselves feel better at their high school reunion.  Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.  I love Lisa Kudrow.  "Okay"


What are your favorite flicks?


No comments:

Post a Comment